23 May 2014

Dining Table

It has been about nine long months I left my last job. I initially thought I my life will be very boring since there is no need to wake up on time and live the same routine almost everyday. But hell NO!! I feel I'm busy as before, time flies and it is the end of 9th month now!! And it was on a dining table did I realise this ?

It was last Tuesday that I use to back to parent house for usual weekly family dinner. My elder brother was there, he back from china once a few months time. My sister was there too because she knew I will be back. So we started the usual conversation during the meal but it was the after meal chit chatting that sparked the whole evening.

"There was some insects on my patio lately, don't know if it is because of rain." Maxmax5

"Is there any cockroaches?" KM

"No!! Still has no people staying there so no rubbish means no Xiao Qiang." Maxmax5

"Lucky you, otherwise there will be another drama all night long like that night... Lol." KC

We then laughed out loud and talked about the drama happened about 15 years ago when we all still in secondary school. There was a night I felt something crawling across my body and I woke up and light on.... %#$+@& !!! Cockroach !!!!   Screamed and jump of the bed, and rally my siblings for the up coming 'battle'!  (That time we each sleep in our own room). We gathered and bring some tools like floor mops etc hoping to drive that ugly insect away from my room.

We entered my room with caution and we saw the most DANGEROUS situation !! The little bug was on the wall !!   We knew what will be next if we make it panic. But no choice it has to be out of the room so we tried and the worst happened! It flew and we all retreated from the room with much yelling/screaming.  Parent was just down there in the living room listening to all these.

Then forget already which of my sibling so clever and bring out a insect spray and voila... Problem solved...

Above is one of the epic topic when we gather around the dining table and chit chatting. Most of the time Mrs. Lor will just keep quite and site beside us and listen to our hilarious conversations. Dining table after meal chat is one of the activity we do whenever we gather. 

How long have you not been having meal with your family? Spend sometime on the table and you will be surprised :P I hope you do 

No comments:

Post a Comment